#BELIEVEUME COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Eligibility: The promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, and Wales) over the age of 18. Employees of Princes Ltd, their immediate families, agencies, associates, printers or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded. Offer excludes residents of Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. Access to the internet is required. This competition is restricted to one entry per person.
- Entry Instructions: To enter, Entrants must visit www.instagram.com/Cookingume/, follow the Instagram account and comment #BelieveUMe my favourite meal to make is...(and insert what their favourite meal to make is after). Entrants must also tag a friend who they want to share the prize with. The Entrant should have the permission of the person they are tagging before they do so. Only one entry per Entrant will be valid. The competition will run between Thursday 12th November 2020 14:00 pm and Monday 31st November 2020 23:50 pm.
- There will be one winner, drawn at random by an independent person on Wednesday 2nd December 2020.
- Prize: There will be one (1) prize a £250 Tesco gift card.
- The selected winner of the prize will be notified by direct message on Instagram that they have won the prize on Wednesday 2nd December 2020.
All winners must claim their prize by following the instructions in the notification within 28 days of being informed that they have won the competition and provide necessary information to enable the Promoter to award the prize; the Promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize to valid entries in the event of a non-claim without incurring any liability.
The prize will be sent out within 28 days of receipt of the prize claim, however, the Promoter reserves the right to delay fulfillment if due to circumstances outside of its control it is not safe, legal or compliant with any government advice to do so. In such circumstances the Prize will be sent out as soon as reasonably practicable.
No purchase is necessary and entries can only be made via Instagram.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any incomplete, ineligible entries (which may be disqualified at the Promoter's discretion) or entries which fail to arrive by the specified closing date.
- By entering the promotion, Entrants agree to be bound by these rules and by the decisions of the Promoter that are final in all matters relating to the promotion.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that an Entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- There are no cash or other alternatives in whole or in part to the stated prizes and unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries/claims including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which the entrant must provide within 14 days of request). The promoter may refuse to award a prize or withdraw a prize entitlement and disqualify the entrant where there are reasonable grounds to believe that: (i) there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of the entry requirements of the promotion; (ii) an entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion; or (iii) an entrant has won using fraudulent means. The promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any personal data relating to Entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party (other than the Promoter’s agencies for the purpose of servicing/implementing the promotion and prizes without the individual’s prior consent).
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to Entrants in order to avoid disappointment.
- The winner’s name can be obtained by writing to the Promoter at the address below within 3 months of the closing date.
Promoter: Princes Limited, Royal Liver Building, Pier Head, Liverpool, L3 1NX, UK