Chipotle steak tacos with black beans
- 1 tsp U:Me Vegetable & Olive Oil Blend
- 110g sirloin steak or rump steak, trimmed of fat
- 2 tsp chipotle paste
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- Salt and pepper
- 110g tinned black beans, drained
- 1/4 red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- ½ large tomato, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- Juice of ½ lime
- 2 small corn tortillas
- Put the steak, U:Me Vegetable & Olive Oil Blend, chipotle paste and cumin into a bowl, ensuring the steak is coated
- Season with salt and pepper
- Marinate for 10 minutes (or longer where time allows)
- Preheat a griddle pan to a high heat
- Add the steak and cook for 3 minutes on each side
- Set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, tip the beans into a small saucepan, add a splash of water and heat gently.
- Roughly crush the beans with the back of a fork then season to taste.
- Combine the onion, tomato, chilli, lime juice and coriander in a small bowl and season to taste
- Warm the tortillas under the grill until crisp.
- To serve, spread the beans over the tortillas, slice the steak and spoon over the salsa.